Compete to win cash prizes and real world experience
Future Leader's League is an international business case competition for undergraduate and graduate level students paired in teams of 3 of any variation (students do not need to be from the same school, have the same major nor same academic level). The challenge calls for innovative proposals to help us tackle real business needs. The proposals should be submitted in video format (3 minutes maximum) and uploaded to our site by clicking the "Enter the Competition" button below. View the timeline below for important dates.
To enter the competition:
- 1. Click this link to start your registration
- 2. Select "Register" and use your preferred email address, then create a password
- 3. Agree to the terms & conditions
- 4. Select "upload video" to enter your submission
Select one of the following business challenges:
Develop a business case to speak to how Unilever can efficiently, effectively and most sustainably conquer one of the following:
1. How to further engage the digital consumer with our brands during COVID (you can select one or several brands)
2. Help B&J determine what dynamics are driving a predominantly white buyer-base and propose product and communications based solutions that can help broaden penetration amongst Black, Indigenous and People of Color.
3. Help Talenti identify relevant brands to partner with outside the ice cream category (i.e cooking, fashion and/or entertainment etc) that fit with the Talenti Consumer (age range: 18-54, Ambitious, Creative, foodie with a passion for excellence)
4. Free Choice - Have a unique idea for Unilever? Share it. We look forward to hearing your creative and innovative recommendation
For more information, click the button below to download the PDF.COMPETITION BUSINESS CHALLENGES
*Cash prize split evenly among team members
Finalists have the opportunity to interview for the Unilever Leaders Internship Program or Unilever Future Leaders Program.
Learn from top Unilever Leaders at our headquarters.
1st place winners will also progress to the Global Competition and compete against 26 other countries for additional prizes
Nearly 100 submissions came in from over 50 schools across the US and Canada. The top 6 teams have competed and 3 winning teams rose to the highest rankings.
Congratulations goes to:
1st place: Team Ben & Jerry’s: For the people, By the people from 3 schools:
University of Arkansas
North Carolina A&T
2nd place: Team Hummingbird from Rutgers University
3rd place: Team SPF from Ivey Business School at Western University